Friday, April 27, 2012

Caught in the rain..

So for the last week or so I've kind of been down. I'm not sure exactly why.......I guess it just felt like there was so much sorrow and sadness and disappointment all around me and it started to weigh on me. I'm genuinely a very happy person so I really hate it when I feel this way.  Of course, during this time I was reading a really depressing book (The Last Lecture) and I saw the Hunger Games (totally amazing but still very emotional) and an incredible house came up for sale on what would be our dream street, but we haven't sold our place yet so we can't even try for it or make an offer (so frustrating).........just a weird week filled with crappy wacky feelings I suppose. 

Then last night I went to CBT's Cinderella (which was beautiful by the way) and when it ended it was a complete down pour outside. I'm talking horizontal rain here.....totally raining cats and dogs (more like cows and hippos). We parked really far away and my sister in law, Michelle, and I knew we had to just buck up and book it......(I knew I shouldn't have worn that white shirt......Gah!) We linked arms and took a breath and threw open the door and ran madly, screaming the entire way I might add, in the rain all the way to our far away parked car. I'm sure it was the most crazy hilarious sight! I don't know what it was exactly, but running as fast as I could and screaming as loud as I could felt SO GOOD!!! I feel so rejuvenated! That rain really did the trick.....made me feel like a little kid jumping in all the puddles with not a worry in the world. Today I feel that magic feeling in the air that something is coming and the winds of change are on there way. I pray that its that we'll get an offer, but who knows. All I know is that right now I feel hope.....and I'm so grateful for it.  




1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely post. Now that I'm done reading it, I'll be heading off to finish The Last Lecture!

    ReplyDelete