Monday, June 20, 2011

A bit of Summer.....


So far we have had so much fun this summer. It has felt really busy, but busy is good! Here are some pics of what we've been up to.....

Going shopping

Taking lots of baths

Playing on our swingset


Going to China..... :)

Playing with Mama


Going swimming! (only thing off my list I can cross off...ha!)


Yes I am wearing a speedo ;)

Being silly with daddy....making the same face!

Wearing jeans for the first time!!!

Having fun at Kevin's work party!

Pretending we are in Hawaii :)

Thinking......

Sleeping......

What a fun start to our summer and the best part is it's only the beginning! I've got to get going on my list......that push up is going to be a tough one......ha!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's day. I am SO grateful for the father's in my life so here is a little shout out to them. Love you :) Hope you notice Kevin and Sam's matching outfit......hehe! A new Father's day tradition!!!

3 comments: