Tuesday, August 27, 2013

28 will be great!




Well, another year has gone by. I am now officially 28 years old. I'm excited to be 28! 27 was a hard year so I'm looking forward to a new year full of exciting possibilities! (excluding being pregnant or having a baby.... :) It is weird to think that I am almost 30. I wonder if I will look 30 by the time I am 40......??? Lol. But anyways, it was a fun birthday this year. Since it was on a Monday we really celebrated it the Saturday before. Kevin took me to the Apple store and let me pick out my very own.............

 IPAD MINI!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!! I am so in LOVE! It seriously is so perfect for me and it is everything I could have ever wanted and more! Best birthday present EVER. :)

Look how happy I am!!! Thank you Kevbev! Good luck topping that next year ;)

After that fun adventure we had a big dinner for me and my mom since our birthday's are so close. We were supposed to have a big dinner up in the canyons, but it started pouring so we all headed to my parents house. I'm glad it started to rain because we had so much fun. All of the kids went off and played (yes even Sam!) and all of us siblings got to sit and chat and eat :) It was totally stress free and so fun. My mom and I chose all our favorite foods so we ate food from the Olive Garden, Meiers, and KFC........(KFC was for the kids......and Clayton......) It was delicious! After the rain stopped we all went outside and roasted marshmallows and opened presents. Here are some fun pics!

 Check out that attractive fire pit.....Had to do a shout out because Kevin built that for my parents!


                                                          Marsh feeding cute Hazel :)


                                                           Kevbev and baby Jane!


                                The walking stick Kevin carved and crafted for my mom!


                                                Kris looking pretty and mischievous..............


         Morgie looking pretty excited about that cake or something on that table.... hehe!


 Funny Austin.......he told me that my birthday present was those grapes and then he tried to force me to eat them!


                                                                     GQ Claydawg


                              Love this picture of Amanda, my mom, and cute baby Jonathon!


 My dad and my great Uncle Dean! I'm sure many of you have heard me talk about him and how wonderful he is. He told me that he was going to hold on and not die until he see's me on the stage dancing again..........................so, does anyone know of any opportunities where I can make this happen?!? I can't disappoint Uncle Dean! 


                                         Cute baby Jane having a fun time at the party! 
                                          
                                                    All the kids playing with Grandpa :)

My actual birthday was yesterday and I woke up thinking nothing fun or special would happen, but when I looked out the window I saw this big sign in our yard......

Not sure who put it there (it was gone when we woke up this morning) but thank you! It made my day and was so fun!!!

And lastly, when Kevin got home he brought me my favorite thing in the whole world........(besides him and my ipad......)


                                                               SUSHI!!!!!! YUM!!!!!!!

Thanks for everyone who called or text or sent out a fb message. I really have the best friends and family a girl in her late twenties could ever ask for ;) So here we go 28......it's going to be GREAT!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I can't believe you posted that pic of me! Grrrr... LOL...

    Love the pics. (Most of them) I'm not sure who's more photogenic... you or Jane... And is sushi really that good???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you posted my pic here instead of on FB so I didn't have to feel like a jerk and passively un-tag myself. (lol). Love the mini! It's way less-mini than I thought! Happy Bday!

    ReplyDelete