Friday, June 22, 2012

No Makeup!




So only a few people on this earth have seen me completely without makeup. I think I look SO weird without it......and just to clarify.....when I say makeup I mean mascara. I couldn't survive without mascara. I look like I'm ten (opposed to what I look like regularly...which is 18) and so if you've ever wondered why I always wear makeup, there you go :) Kevin is so sweet and says he likes me best when I am all "natural" so I think he truly loves me unconditionally because no one in there right mind would EVER think that! 

My good friend Stephanie is graduating from cosmetology school this summer and needed to tint someone's eyelashes for her final. Of course I jumped to the chance to get this done. It sounded awesome and it was free! Last year I got to be "her face" and got a facial done for another final she had and it was wonderful! I am such a good friend to help her out so much ;) The process wasn't even scary at all! Basically I kept my eyes closed and she put some goop on my eyes and I sat for like ten minutes while she coated it on and then she rinsed it all off. No stinging, no irritation, no temporary blindness (my imagination gets away from me sometimes....ok all the time) absolutely nothing! It was so easy!

So here are the results......I should have taken a picture of me before I got it done to show you the difference, but I forgot. I definitely still need mascara to make my lashes longer and fuller, but it is fun to have the option of not wearing it at all :)



 Cool huh?!? It's just fun to say that I have absolutely no makeup on in these pictures! Woohoo! Well this wasn't America's next top model or Swamp people......but still a fun little adventure :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun! If it's that's easy and quick, maybe it wouldn't cost too much to pay to keep it up! Cheaper than eyelash extensions anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have super fair eyelashes and blue eyes so I need all the mascara help I can get too, to get that extra "pop". I honestly think I'd look great with eyeliner but I've never been too savvy at putting it on, so I just skip it! I need eyeliner lessons.
    In any case, I feel your pain (people think I'm 18 all the time too), and how fun to get a free eyelash tint!

    ReplyDelete