Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Eternal Glory........

Well, I know you have all been just DYING to know how I did in that contest.......but first let me explain for those that don't know what I'm talking about what this contest was.

My sister is really popular in the blogging world (just like she is here in the real world) and she told me about her author friend's competition. Basically all you had to do was recreate a YA book cover. So one Sunday afternoon I came up with this.......








Pretty impressive right?!? Ha! My mom told me she thinks I have too much time on my hands and that it's time for another baby. Maybe she is right....I mean I did actually sit down and cut out paper birds and tape them to the ceiling.........Hehe! I thought that the skin deep pic was way more likely to go far, but people really like delirium. I was one of the top eight finalists and then this morning the winner was announced..........

And the award goes to...............................DELIRIUM!!!!!!!!

I won! Eternal Glory is mine!!!!! (and a signed copy of Wendy Higgins novel Sweet Evil) I'm so happy! Thank you for voting for me and for making this dream (a dream I wasn't aware of) come true!!! On to my next adventure! Maybe I'll try out for American Idol......or America's Next Top Model.....or Master Chef?!? ...........hmmmm.........ya I'm pretty sure that this contest was a fluke thing so I should probably just go eat breakfast and call it good ;)

 

6 comments:

  1. Holy crap... I am laaaaughing...

    SO. HARD.

    Super DUPER hard. :D

    I'm' thinking Next Top Model for you... I've seen you walk in Pageant's before and you definitely have the walk ;) Or you can just go eat breakfast :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Your winning photo is cute! Try out for So You Think You Can Dance!! A Mormon mom tried out in Texas and made it to Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should try out for Swamp People... now that you're on top of the world, it's time to conquer the crocodiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I'm laughing sooooo hard at this comment... ;)

      Delete
  4. Woo hoo! Congrats!!!! Eternal Glory--yeah!! Oh this is Angela on Alisha's computer.

    ReplyDelete