Thursday, January 12, 2012

Resolutions....




So I've really been struggling with making some resolutions for this coming year so I thought if I wrote some down for you all to see then maybe I would actually take them seriously! I'm basically just talking to myself out loud here so don't feel like you need to continue reading.......this really is just to get my lazy self in gear. Ok so here I go. This years theme-

~Two Thousand One Two~

It's all about boo.........(Hmm, maybe I should try to think of something a little less self-centered.......? Ooh maybe that should be a goal!!!)


-Always have a project I am working on with my music......always always ALWAYS!
-Complete the Book of Mormon challenge our Bishop has asked us to do.
-Work out 2 days a week (I'm going super easy on this one because I really want to actually accomplish it)
-Learn to make my own earrings. I love them so why not make them???
-Learn how to play the guitar. I've always wanted to be able to. Anyone want to teach me for free? ;)
-Try one new recipe a week for dinner (Oh and on that note I probably should make it a goal to actually make dinner......)
-Sell our Town-home and buy our dream home :)
-Take one ballet class a month to stay in touch with my long lost love.
-Give someone a compliment every single day.
-Pray and brush my teeth EVERY morning.........I'm embarrassed to say that for some reason it's hard for me to remember to do this consistently without fail. Please don't judge me too harshly, I do it most of the time!!!

Well there you have it. I figure that ten goals is plenty enough to keep me busy. If you run into me you should ask me how I'm doing on certain goals just to keep me on my toes ;) Wish me luck! I better go whip out some of those P90X DVDs or brush my teeth..............



5 comments:

  1. I love the honesty of your post! Those are great goals, I guess I should write some down too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. you can start by telling me how wonderful I am for your compliment of the day. And I have stuff to make earrings... we'll make a play date of it! I made the jump to skinny jeans... now it's Boo's turn for feather earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can provide feathers... I just can't provide details on the providing of the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your goals!! And I especially love your one of giving a compliment every day. What a wonderful idea! You are so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids make you forget to brush your teeth and pray in the morning! You're too busy helping and taking care of them to take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete