Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Holidays



I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Here is a little recap of what our holidays were like this year :)


Here is Kevin putting the lights on our Christmas Tree!


Sam had the biggest fixation with the shiny balls on all the trees......next year we will definitely invest in the non-breakable ones.... :)


Sam found a car that he likes........sorry, maybe when you're older buddy ;)


I got straight down bangs.......kinda fun! (even though I pull them back 99% of the time.....Haha)


This is what I get for leaving Sam downstairs while I went and got dressed (note:this picture doesn't even show where it all started.....in the bathroom....dun dun dun)


A little surprise I found in the fridge one morning. Can you find what doesn't belong?


Christmas morning! Sam opening his presents. He loved unwrapping them :)


A cool rocking horse from Uncle Dean!!! (it scared us to death when we realized it talks and sings....haha!)


Probably Sams favorite gift he got.......a panda! For some reason he completely adores pandas!


We all surprised Kevin's parents with an appointment to get family pictures done the day after Christmas. I think they turned out pretty good ;)


Grandpa and Grandma with all the grand kids!!!


Such a cool family! Look at all us hot girls sporting our sexy red heels ;)


On the 28th we had our five year anniversary! We decided to live it up so we left Sam with the Grandparents and went to see Sherlock Holmes. We walked around Temple Square and then ate an amazing dinner at The Roof. The lights downtown were beautiful and it felt just like the night we were married (except thirty degrees warmer). We spent the night downtown and had an awesome time. It was my first night away from Sam and I missed him SO much. I think I called/text my mom half the night ;) All in all it was the perfect anniversary.



I'm excited for this new year and to see what it will bring. I'm a little slow on making resolutions, but I have a few in mind. Hopefully I will buckle down and get myself into gear ;) One thing I know for sure is I want to become a better wife and mother. It's the two things I am the most grateful for so why not work a little harder and show that love even more? So I will start right now.....I love you Kevbev! Love you too Sam!!! Happy New Years everyone:)

4 comments:

  1. What a fun post! We went to temple square this year too... but instead of a romantic anniversary date, we had all three kiddos with us and had grilled cheese at the cafe instead of The Roof. lol. I'm so glad Sam has a rocking horse... such a classic toy, especially for his age. And loved the tp mess... Ash will know who to call when he's ready to toilet paper his first girl crush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bangs!!! seriously becky, you look AMAZING, your little Sam is so adorable- we still need to get our kids together to play! Glad you guys had a great Christmas, hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beckee, I love your family pics, Sam looks adorable in all of them and your heels ARE killer! :) Lets get together again and seriously I still owe you some babysitting so call me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you guys had a great Christmas season! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete