Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Walk this Way!!!!

Stop the presses!!! I have some BIG news. Guess who is walking??? Come on guess! Ok ok, I'll give you a clue......it's not me and it's not Kevin.........its our very own.........................................SAM!!!!! Woopedeedoo! Holy cow we are just a little excited, can't you tell??? Well who wouldn't be when you literally go from this (first video) to this (second video-not even 24 hrs later) It's all happened so fast and I don't know what to do with myself! Alright, enough of me blabbing on. Take a look for yourself ;) It's flip'n adorable!



We were freaking out about how amazing we thought this was and then this happened.......




Yay Sam!!! He even gave a little wave during his walk of fame :) I can't wait for the next few days. This is just way too much fun!!!

(Oh and I should apologize for my random bursting out into song during this video. Basically all I do all day is sing and make up cool harmony's to all of Sam's toys so ya..................I guess its not that weird to me) Ha!

5 comments:

  1. How fun! I looooooove his outfit btw... so cute for fall. All he needed was to realize how fun it was to walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Yay Sam!! I can't believe it! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, cuter than cute! Congrats, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! What a great day and how stinkin cute is he?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete