Monday, October 3, 2011

Sam's Birthday!


Sam had his first birthday this last week and what a party it was! We had so much fun getting ready and celebrating the big event. Here are a bunch of pictures and some fun videos of Sam's exciting day :)


Birthday boy! So happy its his birthday ;)


Me and Sam


The monkey cake I made for Sam!!!


Ready to partay!!!


Grandpa Steve and Sam


Great Grandma and Grandpa Davis and Grandpa Tom


Cute Jen and Josh and Tom and Eli :)


Classy Nancy!!!


Scott, Sheri, Gilly, Grandpa Davis, and Mike


Cute Angela and Bret!


Birthday cake! (didn't make this one.....haha)


Singing Happy Birthday! (we found out that Sam is just like his daddy....doesn't like attention on him AT ALL! ha ;)


So this was pretty disappointing......again he doesn't like attention ;)


My beautiful cake getting destroyed (once the camera was turned off)


His hands couldn't move, I think they were stuck in the amazingly thick frosting I made......haha jk :)


Mmmmm!


John, Lisa, and O-Town!


Hehe! Cool Kevbev ;)


I love my little birthday boy ;)


Our present to Sam! A cool lego table!


Sam's fun new toys!


We were so excited to give Sam this cool lego table we found on KSL. So glad he loves it!

All in all it was a very successful day and I can't wait for all the many more birthday's to come!!! Happy birthday Sam ;)

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love that little birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture of us! Glad he had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bangs. Just had to throw that in there.

    And Marshall and I still can't get over how amazing that cake turned out! Forget about the dentist... I think you have a career in cake decorating!

    Look how cute he is puttering around his new table. What a perfect age for it! What a fun day. I still can't believe it's been a WHOLE YEAR! It has certainly flown by for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh! I found your blog! Looks cute. Happy birthday lil Sam!

    ReplyDelete