Monday, September 12, 2011

I Love to Laugh!


Have you ever seen Mary Poppins? If you have, do you remember the scene in the movie where they sing the song - I love to laugh! Ha ha ha ha! Loud and long and clear....... It seriously kills me EVERY time and I can't help but burst out laughing as Dick Van Dyke sings "some only blast............BAH!" (its even getting me right now!!!) Hehe!

Who doesn't love to laugh? Well I definitely do! So I started thinking about all the things that make me laugh and here is a small list of things that really get me going ;)

-practical jokes (unfortunately Kevin knows this one first hand)

-Modern Family and The Office (my two most favorite shows in the whole world!)

-I'm sorry to admit that seeing people fall or trip really make me laugh (as long as they aren't seriously hurt of course) And its horrible because I can't stop replaying the image in my head over and over and I can't stop laughing! I once saw a man on bike and he couldn't get his feet unclipped from the pedals and he literally just fell sideways at a stop light! Bahahahaha! Oh and it seems like every time I go to the movie theater someone trips as they are walking up the stairs holding their bag of popcorn......Aaaahahahaha!!! (see what I mean?!?)

-Silly jokes make me laugh. I like to make up jokes too! ......What's green and if it fell out of a tree it would kill you? ..........a pool table!!!!!!! Ha! I especially like telling jokes (I think I laugh harder then those hearing it :)

-One time in high school (I think) I was in the car with my friend Sam and it was super late and we were driving on the freeway and out of nowhere a giant tumbleweed rolled right in front of us and we both freaked out and jumped SO BAD! We couldn't even scream it was that scary! It always makes me laugh thinking about that.....it was just so random!

-Kevin. Kevin makes me laugh so hard! He really has a silly side and I'm sorry for all you that have never seen it.....its super funny ;)

-I love those hidden camera shows (pranked, Jamie Kennedy Experiment, that old one with Suzanne Summers)



-Playing Peekaboo and Where's Mommy with Sam!

-Will Ferrell, Steve Carel, and Ty Burrell..........hilarious.

-My family. We have some really fun times. Whether its Sunday dinner, a family party, McDonald Family date night, or book club we always seem to end up laughing :)

Most recently, our little guy has been my main source of laughter. He is just so sweet and so silly. I dare you to watch this video and not laugh! No, I triple dog dare you!!! This is Dick Van Dyke all over again for me. It gets me EVERY time ;)




I hope this post got a snicker or two out of you and if you are ever having a hard day just remember this..........

There once were two muffins sitting in the oven and one muffin turned to the other and said, "Man is it just me or is it hot in here?" and the other muffin said "GAH! A talking muffin!!!"

1 comment:

  1. That video is hilarious!! Love your pool table joke, ah man.

    ReplyDelete