Saturday, September 24, 2011

BANGS

For years now there has been a five letter word that has been haunting me........bangs. I've gone back and forth... should I? No, I shouldn't....maybe I should?....they are just so cute on everyone else....gahhhh....probably no....well maybe???....and then one day I just snapped and said ENOUGH! I made a goal that by October first (fall time!) I would just go for it. I am happy/anxious to report that I did! I seriously hate change so this is a really big deal for me. But now I will never have to wonder what I would look like with bangs because here I am :)





Had to get a pic with the hair up.....lol.


(this one is my eerie "model" pose)


Cool top shot view......(haha I guess)

So there you have it. Crazy huh?!? I feel like a rat with hair on my forehead, but I guess I just need time to get used to it. For all of you that had to sit and listen to me go back and forth about getting this done, you are now free!!! Ha! There's only one more thing I have to say.........................................



Bangs zero.....Me #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot Woot!

4 comments:

  1. AHHH Beckee they are SOO cute!! I am so sad I didn't get to see you at all this week. We need to get together sometime!

    The bangs look great and you, as always, look beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!!!! way to go! i really can't believe you actually did it. i love them. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha... I love that last pic. You are SO funny! And you don't even have to try... "bangs zero... me #1" That is hilarious!

    And I honestly, truly do love them. You were born to wear a rat on your forehead... oops... don't want to spoil Sam's birthday present from Auntie Kris! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them. I've been on the fence for a while. Last time I had bangs, they were NOT good bangs.

    You look AMAZING. :)

    ReplyDelete