Friday, August 26, 2011

Jackson Hole!

We had a fun little getaway this last weekend. My family participated in a relay race that started in Idaho and ended in Jackson Hole. My mom and I went to support everyone (and to have a little fun ourselves) and boy did we have fun! We drove all the way there ALL by ourselves!!! I'm still amazed that we found our way. Ha! Here are some fun pics of the race and trip~


Kevin and little Steve after the race......look how cute those two are!!!


Marshall looking good and feeling good now that he has his chocolate milk :)


My dad telling us how dreadful it was.........JUST KIDDING! He loved it and rocked it!


Clayton and Amanda, or as I like to refer them as.....Clamanda! What champs!!!


Sam and Kevbev......I think Sam is wondering if he will be big enough to run next year :)


The whole team at the finish line. They were amazing! Go team McShavis!!!


Silly Tom, Michelle, and Wendy Davis at the rodeo....guess my dad was really into it ;)


Kevbev, Sam, and little Steve at the rodeo.......Steven must have been looking at the same thing my dad was!


We loved the rodeo!!! (it was my first one) So fun! (oh and I guess it was Sam's first one too?!?) Wonder what he was looking at.......Hmmmm, maybe we should have been watching the rodeo instead of taking all these pictures :)

So before the trip Sam was really sick. For days life looked a little something like this.........



And this...........



So that's why during this trip my nights looked like this..........


Can you see that little thing sleeping right in the middle of that huge comfy bed??? Yup that's Sam alright! Poor little guy and poor me! Hah! But we really did have such a great time. It was so much fun spending time with both mine and Kevin's family. I love you all! Oh and remember.........what happens in Jackson, stays in Jackson!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Annnnnnd holy, how does Amanda look like she just came off the runway???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh SERIOUSLY! I know....so unfair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! You guys have such an awesome family! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She rocked it... wasn't she the only girl, too? GIRL POWER! Marsh told me she averaged 9-minute miles. Awesome...

    Loved the pics Boo and the earrings... so cute!

    ReplyDelete