Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sam ♥


I love this picture so much. I love everything about this little guy :) This past week I had the fun opportunity to go back to work while the other assistant was out of town. I LOVE my job. I miss it so much so it was great to feel like I was back to my old self again, but I do love Sam too so it was an equally wonderful/hard week. It was painful saying goodbye to him everyday. My close friend took this picture while she was watching Sam and I am so grateful! It captures all of Sam's "Samisms".... hehe :)

I was having a hard time adjusting once I didn't have to go into work any more and then something happened. Sam got sick. It seriously rocked my whole world. I don't think I have ever been as scared and felt so helpless in my entire life. It really made me appreciate every moment I have with him....especially the happy ones! I have loved being a mom, but this I did not love at all. If I could have taken it from him I would have in a second. Now I realize that being a parent and being worried will never end.....my mom and dad stayed with me all night helping me because Kevin was out of town and that just shows how much they still worry and care for me! (And Sam too of course!!!) Man I love my parents :)

But enough of the sad news....there is good news too! Sam can crawl!!!!! I feel like it happened over night. He is growing so fast! So here is a little video for you to enjoy ;)






Kevin gets mad when he watches this video because he thinks it is mean that I keep pulling my phone away from him...haha! Sorry if that bothered anyone else ;) Sam is doing much better now and I think we have officially survived our first case of the stomach flu. My heart goes out to anyone else dealing with this bug. One thing I have definitely learned.......don't let Kevin go out of town......the past two weekends have been awful!!! haha :)

3 comments:

  1. So so cute! I love the video. Good job at pushing him--all you needed was "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background or something. Hope you're doing well. Let's get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy, he's crawling already??!?! So awesome! I'm so sorry you had to deal w/him being sick. Poor little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. He is just too cute!! I'm so sorry he was sick. That really is the worst. But you are such an awesome mom. You are perfect for him. We love you guys so much!!

    ReplyDelete