Monday, May 9, 2011

My First Mother's Day

This year was my first Mother's Day as a mom and it was truly the most perfect day! I woke up to this sweet sight.........



It doesn't get much cuter than that! Sam and Kevin were so excited to show me all the fun things that they got for me..........



All of my favorite things! Mmmmm!!! Then Kevin made me french toast (his is the best in the world) and me and Sam played all morning long. His favorite thing in the whole world is all his fun books!



Church was wonderful and Sam was such a good boy. I can't wait till he will go up and sing with the primary! I can't believe he will actually be that big one day. We came home and headed over to the Davis family for dinner and to talk to Kevin's bro Johnny who is on his mission. The best part of the whole night was the steak Tom made....amazing! (if you know me you know I love a good piece of meat :) I love my in-laws, they really are so fun! We had lots of good laughs ;) We ended the night at my mom's to wish her a happy Mother's Day. I love watching my dad play with Sam and how sweet my parents are about how clever and strong Sam is. Makes me so happy and so proud :)

I am so lucky to be a mom....and not just a mom.....Sam's mom ♥ It really is the best and most wonderful thing in the world. I love my two boys and the sweet life we have here. I'm so grateful for my mom and the perfect example she is on how to love. There is no greater gift than that. Love. To me, this is what love looks like :)





I just love my little family so much!!! (can't you tell....haha!)



2 comments:

  1. So fun! That 1st picture is soooo cute of Sam holding the flower! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i'm so glad you had such a wonderful mother's day! You deserve it! You are one awesome mom. And I love all the sweet little pictures. Little Sam is so cute I just want to kiss him!!!

    ReplyDelete