Friday, December 3, 2010

A Special Day


This last Sunday was a very special one. We blessed our little Sam and it was such a perfect day :) He looked so sharp in his little outfit. I think he knew that it was his big day and that he was looking good! We woke up that morning to snow, snow, and more snow! We felt like it was very symbolic for Sam and his blessing. We were amazed at all the family and friends who traveled so far in the scary weather to come and support us. I was pretty nervous because Sam was wide awake that morning and during the meeting.......I was hoping he would sleep through it all so he wouldn't cry.....but this was so much better. He was so alert and wide eyed, it made me think that he knew what was going on and didn't want to miss a second of it! Kevin and I were really nervous but he smiled at us the whole time before the blessing so we were able to calm down and really feel his sweet spirit. Ah! I love him so much!!! There is nothing better then feeling that warm love and being surrounded by my family. I feel so lucky to have Kevin and Sam and the amazing knowledge of the gospel in my life. It is so wonderful to know that I am in the right place doing exactly what I should be doing right now. There's no greater peace than that :) I'm so grateful for my little family ♥









2 comments: