Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In case you didn't know........


So for this post I thought it would be fun to make a list of twenty things you might not know about the Davis family. I actually got the idea from a good friend who made one on her blog and I learned so much about her! Some things might be terribly obvious, but who knows.....you might just learn something new about us :)

1. Kevin has insomnia
2. I am deathly afraid of crocodiles and cotton
3. Sam crinkles his nose when he smiles
4. Kevin has never thrown up
5. I love Reba McEntire
6. Sam has dimples
7. Kevin builds his own custom snare drums
8. I check our closets every night before I go to bed
9. Sam sleeps with his arms above his head
10. Kevin takes multiple showers every day
11. I have never plucked my eyebrows (I'm pretty proud of that one :)
12. Sam's favorite book is Peekaboo Kisses
13. Kevin is extremely scared of snakes
14. I love watching, doing, or talking about practical jokes/pranks
15. Sam likes foot rubs
16. Kevin hates wearing glasses (terrible I know! he looks so good in them:)
17. I HATE it when people don't push clear on the microwave
18. Sam's favorite thing (besides mommy and daddy) is his little lamb swing
19. Kevin always keeps a mug in the freezer for his second love of his life......Dr. Pepper ♥
20. I've never been able to sing in the shower....guess I can't multitask?

Well there you have it! Maybe some of those I should have kept a secret but oh well! Hope you've gotten to know us a little better and maybe now you know why we are the way that we are...... :)




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!! I learned a lot about you guys and love the pictures. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beckee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could i not know that you love Reba???!?!?! She is my absolute all-time favorite!!!! I am obsessed. I have all of her cds and her tv show seasons. Oh my goodness. I didn't think I could like you any more than i already did, but i do :) However, i do love plucking my eyebrows. But i hope its ok and that we can still be friends.
    ps- I love you and i need to see Sam. I miss him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha thanks Janie! I need to give back your tupperware and ladle!!! Maybe Sam and I can come for a visit?!? Jen-RU SERIOUS?!? I swear that we are the same person! haha :) Ummm I'm going to have to borrow those sometime.....hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you *sure* about number 11?!?! Wahahaha!!!!

    Number 17 has always made me laugh!!!!

    Number 8: Still?!?! JK :)

    I think I knew everything but number 4 ... FOR REAL? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becca! I am blog stalking you ha ha ha! I love your list! the one about practical jokes is so true! I remember in like 8th grade at the lunch table, you printed bathroom pranks and were laughing hysterically as you read them. I will never forget it, is was so funny!

    ReplyDelete