Monday, February 18, 2013

Party time!!!


This last week was Kevin's birthday and Valentines Day! What a fun week it was :) My family took him out to dinner the weekend before and somehow he managed to convince me to give him all his birthday presents then....(that's what I get for marrying a psychology major-he knows how to trick me into doing things) .....so when his actual birthday arrived I knew I had to have something up my sleeve ;) So I planned out three little surprises for him......Mwahahahaha!

Surprise 1- Mountain dew on the stairs- He was walking up the stairs to leave for work that morning and found the mountain dew I hid for him....I jumped out and told him, "Surprise one of three!!!" He looked pretty nervous and scared of what I might be planning, but left and went on his way to work.

Suprise 2- The Dinner Kidnap- This one took some planning. Claymanda was nice enough to watch Sam so I could pull this one off. Here was the plan.........Kevin would get home from work and park in his spot in the driveway. He would then open the garage and go inside. Inside the garage is the door that leads to the house and on that door would be this note....
While Kevin read this note I would slip out the front door and run and secretly get into his car and hide in the drivers seat (tricky I know, but I had the confidence that I could do it!) Then he would go back and go to get into his car and BAM! I'd jump up and scare him and while he was frightened and confused I'd force him into the car and kidnap him and take him out to dinner!!!!! 

MY PLAN WORKED PERFECTLY. There was not a single error in my scheme. I don't think Jack Bauer could have done a better job. I totally scared him and he had no clue I was in there! We then drove to my secret destination.........Bombay House! YUM!!!! Kevin was so excited! We have always loved it there and hadn't been in a really long time. It really is so delicious. Don't believe me? Well good thing I took a picture......



                                                     This is one happy birthday boy!


It was fun being on a little date together. We hardly ever go out just the two of us so it was really special :) We spent the rest of the night with Sam and I think Kevin forgot all about surprise # 3........

Suprise 3- Oreos in bed- I had actually forgotten about this one too! I hid some oreos in his pillowcase earlier that day so when he would lay down to go to sleep that night he would be like "what in the?" and then there would be fun cookies inside his pillow! Fun huh! Hahaha! We both were surprised and it was super fun :) Happy Birthday Kevbev! 31!!!

The next day was Valentines Day and I woke up to a surprise of my own........look what my cute monkeys gave me :)




 I really like the mug because it reminds me of Sam and his cute little face! Every time he sees me with it he starts making monkey noises. Kevin told me Sam picked it out so it makes it that much more sweet.

I just love my boys so much. It was such a fun week with them and the holiday weekend made it so the fun didn't have to stop! 


                                   Chillin Saturday morning watching some toons ;)


                                                   Eating cookies at Paradise Cafe!


        We went to the Aquarium and they both couldn't get over how cool the fish were!


Claymanda went out of town for the weekend so naturally we took advantage of the situation and threw a little party ;) You never can go wrong with a bottle of Sparkling cider, chocolate, oranges, and Clue!!! 

Hope you all had a fun Holiday week!!!




 








2 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm dyyyyying... Did Kevin really stand and count to ten? And did the car thing really work??? And was he shocked with the cookies?

    I'm totally loving that sign too... This is so much fun. I need to be more like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post! So funny. Next time you stage your own "Candid Camera!" you need to record it! lol

    ReplyDelete