Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Winds of Change........

Well to say that the "winds of change" have blown over our little family would be a huge understatement. Literally everything in our lives has flipped upside down and for a while there it was really hard for me (just ask Kevin......lol), but now I am happy to report that all is well and we are very happy with our new life and our new routine :)

So what has changed in our life you might ask? Well..........we officially sold our home, we moved, we stayed with my parents, we moved in with my brother, Sam turned two, Kevin got a job offer and accepted it so now he's starting a new job and saying goodbye to candeo, since Kevin is changing jobs we have new insurance so we have to find all new doctors (super sad for me because I am in love with my OB), all the while I am slowly changing because I have a little peanut growing inside me..... :) So ya......it feels like nothing is the same! Nothing!!! I'm not even the same! LOL. It is sooooo funny because for months these were things I was praying for. I wanted change so bad and then when it actually happened I found myself wanting nothing to change (I know I know....I am totally messed up)but in my defense I didn't think it would happen all at once! I loved living in Georgetown and I loved our ward so much so leaving was pretty tough, BUT we are doing so great now!!! My brothers house is amazing and it already feels like home. We have the entire basement to ourselves and it will be the perfect temporary home until we find a home of our own soon. Keep your eyes and ears open for anything you think we would be interested in. I can't wait to start house hunting, but for now I couldn't ask for anything else. We are SO blessed and so lucky to have each other. So that's it for now..........here are some pics just for fun :) Oh and happy fall! Love this time of year.....it makes me want to go buy school supplies ;)


                                         Sam's birthday party! Can't believe he is two!!!

     Clayton and his stink'n adorable baby Jonathon.....so glad I get to see him everyday!


                                                                      Cute boys!


 Our living room downstairs.....you can see Sam feels right at home and has made himself quite comfortable here ;)


 Had to show off our new mini fridge......I am in love! Perfect for all the ginger ale I'm downing......


                                                                   Sam's new room


                                                              Our lovely room

And lastly, here is a cute video of Sam blowing out his candle at his birthday party.........mental note to never sing Happy Birthday ever again......I apologize in advance ;)


5 comments:

  1. What??? You're prego?! I'm so excited for you!!!! When are you due? I'm glad that everything is working out for you! Good luck with all these new transitions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for babies!!!! So excited for you with a new baby and on your way to a new house!! I love changes and I'm glad yours are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! Congrats Becca and Kevin! (You will always be Becca to me :) Wow, Claytron's house sure is spacious if you guys have that much room, maybe you guys should stay there. We are coming to town the week of Thanksgiving, so I expect a girl's night!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Beckee, I'm so excited for all of the fun changes in your life. We need to get together, it's been way too long!

    ReplyDelete