Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Change, change, and more change!


It seems like you have life all figured out when suddenly BAM! It all changes! Sometimes it is for the worse and sometimes for the better. I am happy to say that all of our change is for the better :)

First, Sam is now six months old! Can you believe it? I can't! He is growing so fast and is so smart and so clever. He is rolling over, laughing, playing with toys, eating baby food, and (knock on wood) sleeping for hours at a time! Woohoo! I don't think we could possibly love this little guy any more than we already do! He is SO busy and is always up to something. I'm so happy to be in this stage of life with him :)

Second........this one is huge.........Kevin got a new job! It is his dream job and I am so excited for him. No one deserves it more than he does. He works so hard. The company is called Close To My Heart and he will be working as a part of their user interaction design team. I am SO happy that he has found a field of work that encompasses his psychology degree as well as his creative/funky meticulous side. The job is in Pleasant Grove so we are excited to look at houses closer to that area.

Thirdly..........Kevin got accepted to grad school! Yeah! He will be going to Denver University and they offered him a half off tuition scholarship! Woopedeedoo! Now before I get ahead of myself I know what most of you must be thinking....Denver?!? Don't worry, we aren't moving. They offer extension programs and since his degree is in web design he can do most of it online. Phew! We are staying right here :) We both feel really good about this school and Kevin is super excited to get started this summer.

So that's it. Our life is set! Haha :) Those of you who know me know that I usually hate change and don't deal with it well, but so far I feel really good about everything. Nothing new has really happened to me so maybe that's why I am doing so well!

"Next to the bestowal of life itself, the right to direct that life is God's greatest gift to man." I am so grateful that we can make our own choices and decide which direction we want our lives to go and there is nothing better when it all seems to fit together perfectly.

4 comments:

  1. Yay Becky! Sounds like some fabulous changes! Congrats on the new job, grad school, and cute Sam! We should have a baby date soon with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo!!! Yay! We are so happy for you guys! And i'm excited to be neighbors ;) haha jk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Pleasant Grove?!? Will we be neighbors again? I will be so happy!

    ReplyDelete